Waste Water Treatment
Evaporation of salty process waste waters to recover high quality salt (e.g. NaCl) which can be marketed. The contaminants are concentrated for minimum discharge.
Process waste waters containing salt and other contaminants.
- Pre-treatment by filtration to remove solid impurities and/or pH adjustment
- Crystallization of high grade salt
- High contaminant loadings can be handled
- Liquid purge can be eliminated
- Plant designed to minimise scaling
- Multiple effect or MVR system to optimise energy costs
- Forced circulation evaporators to handle solids
- Centrifuge for salt separation and washing